27 months – 3 Years
(Birth Dates 5/31/21 – 9/1/20)
5 Days: Monday – Friday
9:30 am – 12:30 pm $20,500
Aftercare (until 3:00) $24,300
These early years are a unique time in children’s lives. Young children are discovering a world that is filled with wonder and excitement. The 2 to 3 year old stage of life is very unique. A child will grow from being a dependent toddler, to become a more independent preschooler. Our program will prepare your child with life skills by offering a variety of learning centers. The centers will challenge the total child: physically, emotionally, socially and cognitively.
Chabad Early Learning Center recognizes that every child has unique learning styles and play interests. With this in mind, we provide a differentiated curriculum that is adapted for each child. For example, if a child expresses an interest in art, we will provide the opportunities and encourage the child to draw, paint and print.
We follow an integrated curriculum, a seamless weave, combining thematic units with language, art, drama, music, math, science and Jewish holidays.
Children will be able to test their own skills by engaging in both child initiated and teacher directed activities. Independence skills and self-esteem are key factors in success at this stage. The activities presented lay the foundation for future learning.
Science, Dramatic Play and Creative Arts
Children have the opportunity to work individually and in a group to promote socialization.
- Recognizing the needs of others
- Role playing
- Learning to deal with conflict
- Singing, dancing and mimicking
- Participation in block building, creative arts and dramatic play with other children
- Finding the joy in science projects with an end result
Math and Manipulatives
Most concepts are learned as children go about their day engaged in developmentally appropriate play. As children begin a project they are encouraged to provide closure as well, which instills the pre-math concept of completion. During clean up, children are able to sort and classify as they put away materials in their assigned areas. During water play and sand play, children are exposed to weights and measurements. As children build in the block area they are exposed to spatial relationships and gravity.
- Problem solving
- Matching and classifying
- Completion of projects
- Group objects in categories
- Basic introduction to size and weights
Language Arts and Reading
Your child will be exposed to a variety of language experiences. A print rich environment will enhance their curiosity and excitement of language.
- Use of fine motor skills
- Use of symbols in art and drawing
- Understanding their own experiences
- Dramatic play with a variety of props
- Circle time and storytelling
- Reading with adults
Your child will have wonderful opportunities to develop physically. Our programs offers enrichment opportunities along with the use of indoor and outdoor equipment.
- Running, climbing and jumping
- Sand play, digging and constructing
- Music and movement
Milestones during the Pre-Nursery year
- Lengthen attention span
- Enjoy reading and storytelling
- Memorization of songs
- Differentiate objects (apples and oranges)
- Effectively begin to communicate with adults
- Show persistence in solving problems
- Predict routines and know what comes next in sequence
- Can complete puzzles
- Shows interest in counting
- Increase in cooperative play
We will encourage
- Self Expression
- Listening skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Development of Self Esteem
- Accepting tasks and responsibility
- Initiative and independence
- Following directions
Daily Schedule Overview
|9:30||Arrival and Free Play
|12:00||Music & Movement
- A Sample Day
- Full Day Program